Fractora™ + Morpheus8
Aging can take many forms, and the severity depends on genetics, lifestyle choices, and other factors. One of the most noticeable signs of aging is skin laxity, which develops due to decreased elastin and collagen production. RF treatment utilizing Fractora™ and Morpheus8, revolutionary fractional technologies, can tighten sagging skin and provide optimal skin resurfacing. The result of this approach to skin rejuvenation is a softer surface and a more youthful appearance.
- Struggle with skin laxity throughout your body?
- Desire a smoother and more youthful skin surface?
- Want to rejuvenate your body without undergoing invasive surgery?
Reasons for Fractora™ + Morpheus8
Skin laxity can affect any area of the body, creating an aged and displeasing appearance. RF treatment with Morpheus8 and Fractora™ can restore the surface of the arms, thighs, knees, abdomen, flanks, back, breasts, chest, and buttocks.
Many individuals have stretch marks due to growth spurts, weight fluctuations, or pregnancy. Fractora™ addresses superficial skin concerns, including stretch marks, resulting in a smoother and more attractive surface.
Invasive surgical procedures often leave bothersome scars at or near the areas that are treated. RF treatment with Morpheus8 and Fractora™ does not involve creating incisions or trauma to the skin, resulting in scarless improvement.
- Morpheus8 allows for significant tissue contraction and fat remodeling
- This treatment involves delivering RF energy with microneedling, penetrating deeper layers of the dermis without causing thermal damage
- Patients who opt for this treatment are at a low risk of hyperpigmentation, which is common with many resurfacing techniques
- Fractora™ provides skin tightening throughout the body using fractional ablation and fat coagulation
- This treatment improves the appearance of stretch marks, poor skin texture, skin laxity, and other superficial concerns
- There is little to no risk of hyperpigmentation following treatment
Preparing for Your TreatmentPreparing for your RF treatment is essential for experiencing a smooth recovery and achieving the desired results. Dr. Agullo will give you thorough instructions during your consultation, which may include the following recommendations:
- Have the required documents and your identification ready
- Stop taking any blood-thinning medicines and supplements for at least two weeks
- Maintain adequate hydration and eat a balanced diet before and after your procedure
Fractora™ + Morpheus8 FAQs
RF treatment is relatively pain-free and does not require extensive recovery. Patients may experience some bruising and swelling after their procedure, but these should resolve four to six weeks after treatment. Patients can go back to work five to seven days after their procedure, and they can engage in physical exercise after four weeks. Dr. Agullo will provide all aftercare instructions during the initial consultation.
Absolutely! Depending on your unique cosmetic objectives, you may benefit from RF treatment in conjunction with surgery. These technologies can be applied during surgical procedures, such as BodyTite™, to produce outstanding results.
While many patients achieve the best results by combining Fractora™ and Morpheus8 treatments, they do not have to be performed together. After discussing your expectations at your consultation, Dr. Agullo can help you determine which approach would be ideal for you.