What Are the Benefits of Fractora™ and Morpheus8™?
RF treatment with Fractora™ and Morpheus8™ offers many advantages, including the following:
- Non-surgical and scarless
- Tightens loose skin all over the body
- Reduces acne scars and stretch marks
- Treats wrinkles and lines
- Can smooth out small fat pockets
Invasive surgical procedures often leave bothersome scars at or near the treated areas. RF treatment with Morpheus8™ and Fractora™ does not involve incisions or trauma to the skin, resulting in scarless improvement.
Skin laxity can affect any area of the body, creating an aged and displeasing appearance. RF treatment with Morpheus8™ and Fractora™ can restore the surface of the arms, thighs, knees, abdomen, flanks, back, breasts, chest, and buttocks.
Many individuals have stretch marks due to growth spurts, weight fluctuations, or pregnancy. Fractora™ addresses superficial skin concerns, including stretch marks, resulting in a smoother and more attractive surface, while Morpheus8™ addresses deeper acne scars.
This technology can also smooth out surface lines, wrinkles, and fatty deposits.
Are You a Good Candidate for Skin Rejuvenation With Fractora™ and Morpheus8™?
If you have the above signs of aging that are causing you distress, then this technology combination is likely to offer a solution. Other patients who have had success after RF treatment with Fractora™ and Morpheus8™ frequently have the following concerns:
- Want to avoid surgery
- Want a treatment that can address a combination of skin imperfections
- Want to correct mild skin laxity, loss of cheek fullness, sun damage, surface lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scarring
Those with deep wrinkles or severely loose skin may require surgical treatment.
Are you a candidate for RF treatment with Fractora™ and Morpheus8™? Call Dr. Agullo at (915) 590-7900 to set up a consultation.
What Is Discussed During My RF Treatment Consultation?
During your consultation, Dr. Agullo will:
- Listen to your concerns and expectations
- Evaluate the areas of your body or face that you’d like treatment on
- Discuss the procedure with you
- Create a custom treatment plan and review it with you
- Explain how to prepare for your Fractora™ and Morpheus8™ treatment
How Does Treatment With Fractora™ and Morpheus8™ Work?
- Fractora™ provides skin tightening throughout the body using fractional ablation and fat coagulation
- This treatment improves the appearance of stretch marks, poor skin texture, skin laxity, and other superficial concerns
- There is little-to-no risk of hyperpigmentation following treatment
- Morpheus8™ allows for significant tissue contraction and fat remodeling
- This treatment involves delivering RF energy with microneedling, penetrating deeper layers of the dermis without causing thermal damage
- Patients who opt for this treatment are at a low risk of hyperpigmentation, which is common with many resurfacing techniques
How to Prepare for Your Radio Frequency Treatment
Preparing for your RF treatment is essential for experiencing a smooth recovery and achieving the desired results. Dr. Agullo will give you thorough instructions during your consultation, which may include the following recommendations:
- Have the required documents and your identification ready
- Stop taking any blood-thinning medicines and supplements for at least two weeks
- Maintain adequate hydration and eat a balanced diet before and after your procedure
What Are Your Concerns?
What Should I Expect During Recovery After My RF Treatment With Fractora™ and Morpheus8™?
RF treatment is relatively pain-free and does not require extensive recovery. Patients may experience some bruising and swelling after their procedure, but these should resolve four to six weeks after treatment.
Patients can go back to work five to seven days after their procedure, and they can engage in physical exercise after four weeks. Dr. Agullo will provide all aftercare instructions during the initial consultation.
Are RF Treatments Painful?
While these non-surgical treatments are not painful, you may experience some minor discomfort during the treatment. This will go away shortly after the treatment is completed.
Will I Have Scars After My RF Treatment?
These RF technologies are non-surgical and do not require any incisions. Therefore, there will be no scarring after these treatments.
When Will I See My Fractora™ and Morpheus8™ Results?
While you will start to see your results soon after your treatment, it will take several weeks for the full results to show. This is because it takes time for the increased collagen to make improvements. Your results will be gradual.
What Are Some Frequently Asked Questions About Fractora™ and Morpheus8™?
Absolutely! Depending on your unique cosmetic objectives, you may benefit from RF treatment in conjunction with surgery. These technologies can be applied during surgical procedures, such as BodyTite™, to produce outstanding results.
While many patients achieve the best results by combining Fractora™ and Morpheus8™ treatments, they do not have to be performed together. After discussing your expectations at your consultation, Dr. Agullo can help you determine which approach would be ideal for you.
Interested in Treatment With Fractora™ and Morpheus8™?
Dr. Agullo provides Fractora™ and Morpheus8™ for patients in El Paso, Texas, and the greater El Paso area and offers a wide range of cosmetic treatments for individuals living in or visiting El Paso.
Some of his other procedures include:
Dr. Agullo also runs monthly specials with great discounts on popular treatments!
If you want to learn more about treatment with Fractora™ and Morpheus8™, contact Dr. Agullo’s office by calling (915) 590-7900.
Check him out on Snapchat or Instagram @RealDrWorldWide on any given day! #StayBeautiful