What Are the Benefits of Penis Enlargement?
- Enhanced girth (circumference) of the penis
- Improved size of the penis head
- Restored sexual confidence and performance
- Little to no downtime required
Am I a Good Candidate for Penis Enlargement?
A good candidate for penis enlargement:
- Is in good overall health
- Is a nonsmoker
- Feels that they have a disproportionate penis
- Has a positive attitude and realistic expectations
Are you a candidate for penis enlargement? Call Dr. Agullo at (915) 590-7900 to set up a consultation.
What Is Discussed During My Penis Enlargement Consultation?
During your consultation, Dr. Agullo will perform an evaluation to determine if you are a candidate for the treatment, and if you are, discuss what the procedure will entail and what you can expect from your results.
How Is Penis Enlargement Performed?
What Are My Injectable Options?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers are used to mimic the body’s natural tissue. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance, so it is highly biocompatible with your body. While these fillers are typically used to restore facial volume, they can also be used to increase the girth to the penis safely.
Bellafill® is a long-lasting filler that stimulates collagen growth. This filler contains polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres that are suspended in a smooth collagen gel, which, over time, allows your natural collagen to develop.
The most commonly used fillers for penis enlargement are:
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, for improvement that lasts up to one year
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, for improvement that lasts up to two years. Most patients prefer this option as their initial treatment before more permanent treatments.
- Bellafill® VOLUMA mixture, for improvement that lasts five years or more
What Is the Penis Enlargement Procedure?
The penis enlargement procedure is straightforward and can be completed within 30 minutes to one hour in a pain-free fashion.
- A topical anesthetic is used to ensure comfort during the procedure. This is followed by a local anesthesia block of the penis for a completely pain-free experience.
- Fillers are carefully injected into the penile shaft and the head. The number of injections varies based on your needs and desired results.
On average, patients receive about 10 syringes for moderate growth; patients who desire more dramatic results may consider more syringes.
This will be discussed with you during your consultation.
Penile enlargement with 15 syringes of Voluma. Immediately after.
Have Other Concerns About Penis Enlargement?
What Can I Expect for My Penis Enlargement Recovery?
Recovery after a penis enlargement and enhancement is relatively short and painless. There will likely be some temporary swelling and bruising that should subside quickly. This procedure is minimally invasive, meaning that there is little to no downtime. Patients can return to their regular activities immediately after the injection, and resume sexual activity within 48 hours.
When Will I See the Results From My Penis Enlargement?
Your results will start to be visible immediately following the procedure but may take up to two weeks to finalize as the tissue expands and bruising and swelling subside. You may notice a slight lengthening of the penis, but the procedure will have a much more significant effect on the circumference.
The longevity of your results will depend on the filler chosen and your body’s ability to metabolize the material. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC can last up to two years, whereas the Bellafill® VOLUMA mixture can last upwards of five years.
Is Penis Enlargement Painful?
To ensure your comfort, a local anesthetic is used during the procedure to completely numb the penis. Following the procedure, there may be some slight numbness while the anesthesia wears off, and the injections settle.
How Much Does Penis Enlargement Cost?
The cost of your penis enlargement varies depending on the extent of the treatment. You can see a list of the approximate prices of each procedure on our current fee schedule. Dr. Agullo charges a consultation fee of $100, which is applied to the cost of your treatment.
Most cosmetic plastic surgery is considered “elective” and is not covered by most insurance plans. The prices listed on our fee schedule represent the minimum cost of the procedures, including anesthesia and surgical facility fees. The exact amount of each treatment can only be determined after a thorough consultation. All fees must be paid in full prior to the scheduled treatment.
Patients can expect the following estimates:
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
- Small: 5 syringes for $3,500
- Medium: 10 syringes for $6,750 (most popular option)
- Large: 15 syringes for $9,750
- Extra-large: 20 syringes for $12,750
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC
- Small: 5 syringes for $3,000
- Medium: 10 syringes for $5,750
- Large: 15 syringes for $8,250
- Extra-large: 20 syringes for $10,750
- Bellafill® VOLUMA mixture
- Small: First 5 syringes for $5,500
- Medium: 10 syringes for $10,000
- Large: 15 syringes for $14,500
- Extra-large: 20 syringes for $19,000
Before & After
* Results may varySchedule an Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
Penis enlargement and enhancement will provide a more noticeable increase in girth than in length. Injections to the head of the penis can produce a slight increase in length, as the head is enlarged; however, there is little potential for dramatic length enhancement. Still, the enhancement of girth is the most effective way to improve sexual performance and pleasure.
Dermal fillers are safe for use on the penis. Postoperative side effects, such as swelling or bruising, are normal and should subside quickly.
Yes. A penile enlargement and enhancement can be combined with other treatments to improve aesthetics and sexual performance. The P-Shot is a platelet-rich plasma injection that increases size, improves erection strength, and enhances sexual drive. Scrotox uses BOTOX® Cosmetic injections to smooth the skin on the scrotum and help the testicles descend. Testosterone replacement tablets can also be used to increase vitality and boost sexual drive.