Many people want to improve the shape and size of their buttocks, and butt augmentation is a procedure that can accomplish this. Although the “ideal” butt may vary slightly from person to person, most would agree that a round, curvaceous, and toned backside is highly desirable. Butt augmentation can provide you with the firm and proportioned butt you long for and help you gain the confidence you deserve.
- Wish your butt was rounder, fuller, and perkier?
- Long for an hourglass figure or more voluptuous curves?
- Look in the mirror and think your butt looks too flat, small, or disproportionate compared to the rest of your figure?
Butt Augmentation Techniques
Fat Transfer / Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
- Can easily help achieve an hourglass figure
- Liposuction removes unwanted fat from other areas of the body, which is purified and then strategically injected to augment and shape the butt
- Ideal for patients who also want to eliminate excess fat from another area of their body
- Create dramatically rounder and fuller results
- Achieve buttocks that look and feel more toned and firm
- Solid silicone gel implants are inserted through an inconspicuous incision just below the tailbone
Butt Lift With Augmentation
- Creates a butt that is uplifted, perky, and shapely
- A thong-type incision is used to lift and remove skin just above the buttocks
- A local flap of the patient’s tissue, fat injections, or implants can be used to add volume
- Ideal for patients with evident sagging (ptosis) in the buttocks
The Benefits of a Butt Augmentation
From bathing suits to yoga pants to jeans, your butt will fill out and look great in (or out of) any piece of clothing. Any scarring can be easily hidden by swimwear or undergarments and will fade over time.
Looking good is an important part of feeling good, and with an improved self-image after butt augmentation, most people experience a significant increase in their level of confidence and self-esteem.
When you’re comfortable and not preoccupied with worrying about how you look, you are free to focus on other aspects that can further improve your quality of life.
Butt Augmentation FAQ
During the procedure, patients are under general anesthesia or IV sedation to keep them comfortable and pain free.
The butt augmentation procedure takes about two hours to complete, but time will vary depending on the technique used and if any other cosmetic surgeries are combined with the procedure.
You won’t be able to sit down immediately after the procedure, and sitting on the buttocks should be avoided as much as possible for the first two weeks. This is especially important for patients who undergo the fat transfer technique for butt augmentation.
Most patients can return to work and other normal activities after about two weeks of downtime.
With all butt augmentation techniques, some swelling will obscure the final results of the procedure for a couple of weeks. Final results are usually visible about one month after the procedure. Fat transfer patients will experience partial absorption of the grafted fat during the first three weeks following the procedure and should wait at least three months before deciding whether additional volume is desired.
Pricing varies depending on the extent of the treatment or surgery. You can see a list of the approximate prices of each procedure on our current fee schedule. Dr. Agullo charges a consultation fee of $100, which is applied to the cost of your treatment. Generally speaking, cosmetic plastic surgery is considered “elective” and is not covered by most insurance plans. The prices listed on our fee schedule represent the minimum cost of the procedures, including anesthesia and surgical facility fees, medical tests, garments, and recovery products. The cost of prescription medications, however, is not included. The exact price of each procedure can only be determined after a thorough consultation. All fees must be paid in full prior to the scheduled treatment.