Breast augmentation is a highly personal experience that must be carried out with meticulous care and attention to detail. However, when the outcome is not as planned or breast implants become damaged, a patient can feel disappointed and self-conscious about her bustline. If you have undergone breast augmentation before and are unhappy with your results, you may want to consider breast revision.
- Suffer from capsular contracture, implant displacement, or implant rupture?
- Experience implant rippling?
- Continue to have or developed significant asymmetry?
- Feel dissatisfied with your breast shape or size after your initial breast augmentation?
- Have noticeable scarring from a previous breast surgery?
- Carry the burden of uncomfortable or painful breast implants?
Dr. Agullo has helped hundreds of women correct the disappointing aftermath of past breast augmentations and finally achieve the beautiful breasts they desire. At your initial consultation, you and Dr. Agullo will discuss your goals and expectations to arrive at the best surgical plan.