April 01, 2019 | Non-Surgical Enhancement Treatments
Body contouring procedures can provide patients with the voluptuous physique of their dreams. Breast augmentation continues to be the top procedure in cosmetic surgery in the U.S., and the popularity of butt augmentation has increased substantially in recent years. Some people, however, are hesitant to undergo invasive surgery to achieve their body enhancement goals. Fortunately, thanks to advancements in cosmetic procedures, there are non-surgical treatment options for those who desire customized curves without going under the knife. Dr. Frank Agullo offers butt and breast augmentation with Sculptra® Aesthetic, an injectable filler that delivers natural and non-invasive improvement.
What Is Sculptra® Aesthetic?
Sculptra® Aesthetic is an advanced dermal filler that is injected into specific areas of the body and face to replenish the body’s supply of collagen and restore lost volume. This product is composed of biodegradable poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) and stimulates natural collagen production over time. Common cosmetic uses for Sculptra® Aesthetic include:
- Facial rejuvenation
- Breast augmentation
- Butt augmentation
How Long Does It Last?
Unlike other injectable fillers on the market, Sculptra® Aesthetic is designed to last approximately two years. Even after the body completely metabolizes the product, the new collagen that was produced as a result of treatment can remain much longer. Patients who opt for a Sculptra® Aesthetic procedure can enjoy natural enhancement for many years.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Body Sculpting
Common deterrents to cosmetic surgery include the lengthy recovery, required downtime, cost, and invasive nature associated with these procedures. The most significant advantages of non-surgical body contouring with Sculptra® Aesthetic are:
- Non-invasive treatment: Because Sculptra® Aesthetic is injected into the treated areas using a thin needle, there is virtually no risk of visible scarring. Patients who are susceptible to hypertrophic scarring may not be ideal candidates for this treatment.
- Short recovery: While surgical approaches typically require at least two weeks of downtime, those who decide to undergo non-surgical body sculpting can resume their usual activities immediately after treatment.
- Minimal risks: Surgery is often performed using general anesthesia, which can be daunting for some patients. The most common side effects patients can experience after Sculptra® Aesthetic injections are usually temporary and include redness, tenderness, bruising, swelling, and itching.
For more information about non-surgical enhancement treatments or other body contouring procedures, please schedule your consultation with Dr. Agullo today!
Non-surgical Butt Enhancement
Non-surgical butt enhancement with Sculptra® Aesthetic injections is an excellent alternative to butt implants or fat transfer. Those with a smaller frame who do not qualify for a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure can achieve beautiful curves with this approach. Patients who want a more curvaceous bottom without having to undergo invasive surgery can enjoy stunning and long-lasting results with this treatment.
Non-surgical Breast Enhancement
Rather than using implants for breast augmentation, women can enlarge their bosom with non-surgical breast enhancement. Dr. Agullo offers the following treatments for patients who want fuller breasts without necessitating major surgery:
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: This injectable not only enhances breast volume, but it also triggers the production of new, healthy collagen to produce results that last. Some patients benefit most from combining Sculptra® Aesthetic injections with patient-harvested PRP.
- PRP injections: PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections can revitalize the aesthetic of the breasts by restoring the décolletage to a smoother and more youthful condition. PRP encourages cell regeneration, which corrects dullness, fine lines, and volume loss in the chest area.
Recovery and Results
Unlike other more invasive cosmetic procedures, non-surgical body contouring procedures do not require a lengthy recovery. Because no incisions or general anesthesia are needed, most patients can return to their daily activities and obligations immediately after their treatment. Some patients experience tenderness, so it is recommended to avoid strenuous exercises for up to 48 hours. As new collagen builds in the treated areas, results will continue to improve and can last as long as two years. Touch-up appointments can help maintain the appearance of your breasts or buttocks for even longer.
Am I a Candidate for Non-surgical Enhancement?
Ideal candidates for any non-surgical body enhancement procedure that utilizes Sculptra® Aesthetic must be in good overall health. This approach to breast and butt augmentation is designed to produce mild to moderate enhancement, so it is important for patients to have a realistic expectation of their results. Depending on your unique aesthetic goals, you may be a better candidate for other cosmetic procedures. During a one-on-one consultation, Dr. Agullo will evaluate your anatomical and cosmetic needs and review which options can help you obtain the silhouette you desire.
For more information or to schedule your non-surgical body contouring consultation with Dr. Agullo, please call (915) 590-7900.